Multi-Engine Time-Building Course
Take the next step in your career by building the required multi-engine time in our Piper Apache and Piper Seneca II in blocks of either 50, 75 or 100 hours. To enroll in this course, you must have a valid Commercial MEL Certificate, a valid medical certificate and current BFR.
Please contact us at 330-733-2500 to make arrangements ~ we can quote a price based on which aircraft you prefer and block of time you need.
Glass Cockpit, TAA, Co-pilot, BFR & IPC
If you are interested in the following courses, please contact us regarding aircraft availability, flight instructor availability and pricing:
- Glass Cockpit and Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA)
- Biennial Flight Review (BFR) / Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
Drone Pilot Ground School Course - Check back later for new course dates
Two-day course with FAA-Certified Instructors covers the following topics to assist you in preparing for the FAA Part 107 UAS Aeronautical Knowledge Test:
- Federal Aviation regulations
- Aerodynamics and Aircraft Operations
- Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures
- Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
- Emergency procedures
- Crew resource management
- Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
- Aeronautical Information Manual
- Aeronautical Decision Making
- Aircraft Performance
- Weather Theory
- Weather Reports and Forecasts
Price includes: instructional binder, FAA sectional map, and FAR AIM guide.